WWTIP 1 Month England Program 2022
The main objective of the Droom Scouting 1 Month England Program is to analyze the potential of International players for possible Pro contract or admission into a Professional Club team.
During the Trials players would be placed in one of our partner Professional Clubs where its UEFA Licensed Club Coaches will be on hand to observe the players. They will make an assessment and inform the player about the decision made.
The Trial period is open all year round in different locations within England.
The registration fee for one 1 Month is £3500. Players coming from outside locations who need visas would be required to make a £1000 required deposit to secure your spot and receive official invitations.
Registration process: After payment, Fill the attached form, scan together with your Proof of payment and your Birth certificate, to email@example.com to get confirmed!
Kindly contact our local representatives for further information.
trial program for international players includes:
· Transfers to the airport for arrivals and departures.
· Accommodation and full board (if you choose this option)
· Training sessions + Pro Tryout Showcase
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
· Coaches Evaluation and Feedback.
- The FULL DETAILS of your Tryout will be emailed to you once payment has been completed
- DIFA will provide an acceptance letter or a letter of invitation to players who have confirmed their places. Players will be classed as being confirmed once payment for their Tryout program has been completed. DIFA would link you up with one of our partner travel agent in your home country if you wish to use this service, Note that extra charges may apply.
- If you choose to receive your acceptance letter via courier then you must pay the relevant charges.
- In the event that a visa application is not successful, it is the players responsibility to notify DIFA immediately. A copy of the official refusal letter must be provided.
Note: All the items on this website are subject to change without prior warning at the discretion of the staff. DIFA retain the right to make alterations to the program at any time.