The main objective of the Droom Scouting WWTIP Program is to analyze the potential of the player for possible Pro contract or admission into a Professional team.
During the Trials our technical staff and directors will be on hand to observe the players. Our select coaches will make an assessment and inform the player about the decision made.
The Trial period is open all year round in different locations within the US and across Europe, Asia and Africa. The registration fee for one (1) is $150. Players coming from outside locations who need visas would be required to make a required deposit ($950) to secure your spot and receive official invitations.
Kindly contact our local representatives for further information.
The 1-week trial program for international players includes:
· Transfers to the airport for arrivals and departures.
· Accommodation and full board (if you choose this option)
· Droom Soccer Scouting Player kits
· Training sessions + Tryout
· Coaches Evaluation.
- The FULL DETAILS of your Tryout will be emailed to you once payment has been completed
- DIFA will provide an acceptance letter or a letter of invitation to players who have confirmed their places. Players will be classed as being a confirmed student once payment for their Tryout programme has been completed. DIFA will not, under any circumstances be involved in the Visa application process other than in the provision of these documents. DIFA will never make any assurances to visa acceptance. At times players may have their visa applications rejected for a variety of reasons. DIFA can accept no responsibility for this whatsoever.
- If you choose to receive your acceptance letter via courier then you must pay the relevant charges.
- In the event that a visa application is not successful, it is the players responsibility to notify DIFA immediately. A copy of the official refusal letter must be provided.
- You must pay all bank charges incurred when paying course fees by bank transfer. All player bookings of training/accommodation/airport transfers will not be made/confirmed until full payment has been completed.
All the items on this website are subject to change without prior warning at the discretion of the staff. DIFA retain the right to make alterations to the programme at any time.
If you have any queries please contact us.